Hola!! Welcome to my blog!!
I’m a pretty and happy little girl. I am four years old. That’s right.. just FOUR.
I might be the first
babylittle blogger in the world with own domain name and using WordPress… wohooooo!
This is my personal blog to record things that I do and stuff that I got as well as what I love to do the most – learning, exploring, taking photos and modeling.
Now and then you may see me talking about early childhood education, child modeling, early childhood development and photography. Yes! Photography is my new passion now.
I wish mom will give me a compact camera for my birthday because now I’m using her iPhone and iPad to take pictures. Please mom please?
This blog? It’s mine, Izzah Sazahly’s blog.
But, since I’m still a lot young to handle this whole blogging titbits… my moms*the creator of this blog* is currently the appointed administrator and writer. I only do my stuff as a kid and my mom do all the record keeping. Cool eh?
Here are some more cool facts about me.
- I was born via C-Sect at 34 weeks. Yeah! It’s me who started the chaos coz I got bored staying in the dark tummy with the liquid all around.. ha..ha
- I can read *say out loud* ABC to Z, count 123 to 20 and read Alif Ba Ta to Ya… perfectly when I was about 14 months old.
- I love playing slides to the max!! I will go crazy every time I saw slides in the playgrounds. Dad bought me my own slide because I love sliding so much ha ha.
- I love to play dress up! You know, wearing new clothes and trying new kids fashion. Well, actually it was my mom who love to dress me up.
- I won a few child pageants held by Poppykins, a custom children boutique from Singapore. I was crowned the Poppykins Miss Personality Queen and won a beautiful flower crown in November 2011. I was also crowned the Poppykins Miss January 2012 and won a pageant trophy.
- I love learning and exploring new things. Baking, dancing, cooking, repairing, experimenting, singing, taking pictures, drawing… anything in my small world. You name it.. I will love it!
- I love reading and learning to write. I simply love learning from the so many early childhood education apps in my mom’s iPhone and iPad.
- I love traveling too. Among the places I have been are Langkawi Island, Hong Kong Disneyland and Guanzhou, China.
- I love riding my bicycle. Yes… I can ride my bike already!!!
- I love anything in PINK!!
I think that’s all about me for the time being. Do note that I’m only 4 and absolutely will have a lot of new things to update here.
So, have fun reading my blog and do come back for more ya?